CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can't Sleep
Sunday, August 2, 2009
well it is pretty late but it is one of those nights where i cant sleep ive been thinking of my baby boy jayden people tell me i will have another son but no one understands that jayden was jayden my baby boy suffered and it hurts me that all i could do was sit there and watch i could tell sometimes when i would visit him that he knew i was there by his side because he tried to open his eyes i hate to think that the time he did open his eyes were his last time he would open them eyes they were so beautiful and innocent i love my son so much and i will never forget him he is my first son and i cant say my last god has to decide whether he will bless me again with another son but i will not mind another daughter all i want is a healthy baby girl or boy if i dont get another chance i still have my son jayden and my two daughters which i love so much

0 comments: